Click to view videos
Download an itinerary for your next holiday! These self-drive routes will inspire you to explore some of the most extraordinary highlights in the North of Western Australia.
There are three routes to choose from - Explorer, Adventurer, Wildflower and Warlu Way
Each route will lead you to a range of iconic sites which reflect the natural beauty of Western Australia, combining coastal seascapes with ancient gorges, the ghosts of the gold rush days, Dreamtime stories and rock art from one of the world's oldest living cultures.
• Lunar landscapes on the Pinnacles Desert drive at Nambung National Park
• Vibrant colours of Shark Bay, where the desert meets the ocean
• Wild friendly dolphins at Monkey Mia
• A favourite playground for whale sharks, the gentle giants of the sea, at Ningaloo
• Ancient gorges over two billion years in the making at Karijini National Park
• Dreamtime trails of the gigantic Warlu serpent, who carved the waterways, including Onslow and Mackerel Islands
• The world's biggest rock - Mt. Augustus!
Click on the links below to view and download the itineraries:
View online: Grand North West Explorer Route
View online: Grand North West Wildflower Route
View online: Grand North West Adventurer Route
View online: Warlu Way Route