Click to view videos
To make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible we have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions that we receive here at Karijini Eco Retreat.
If you can't find the answers to any other questions that you may have please feel welcome to email email@example.com or call us on +61 8 9286 1731.
Your safety, health and well-being remains our top priority and we are monitoring advice daily from the relevant government health authorities to keep up-to-date and assess our continued response.
Update 27 June 2020:
• The WA government has eased travel restrictions within WA from 5th June 2020. If you are in WA you can now travel to Karijini and stay at the Karijini Eco Retreat.
• Karijini Eco Retreat is fully open with all types of accommodation, campgrounds and the alfresco restaurant available. Barbeques and gas burners are also available.
• The kiosk is open and you can purchase takeaway tea and coffee, ice cream, confectionery, as well as a range of unique Karijini souvenirs.
• Our team is ready to assist you and we hope to welcome you to the Karijini Eco Retreat soon.
To assist us in keeping our guests and staff safe and well, extra precautions in line with government advice are currently in place. With these precautions we aim to provide reassurance to your travel plans. This is a changing situation and may be updated:
• We have increased our focus on our hygiene procedures with careful and rigorous cleaning and disinfecting in all areas.
• Good hand hygiene, sneeze/cough etiquette and social distancing procedures are in practice. Soap is available.
• Should you be feeling unwell, or have a suspected case of coronavirus, or have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case, we ask that you please remain at home until you receive medical clearance.
If you have any questions please contact our reservations team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 8 9286 1731.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Karijini Eco Retreat and wish you a fantastic holiday.