Click to view videos
To make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible we have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions that we receive here at Karijini Eco Retreat.
If you can't find the answers to any other questions that you may have please feel welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 8 9425 5591.
Your safety, health and well-being remains our top priority and we are monitoring advice daily from the relevant government health authorities to keep up-to-date and assess our continued response.
Update 2 May 2020:
• The WA government has eased restrictions on camping. The regional border travel restrictions remain in place, but if you are in the Pilbara region, you can now stay at the Karijini Eco Retreat.
• Karijini Eco Retreat is partially open. The campsites and a limited number of Deluxe Eco Tents can be booked.
• The restaurant is closed. Please bring sufficient food and drinks for your stay. Barbeques and gas burners are available. Power, including running water, is available between 7am - 7pm.
As a result of new government restrictions on travel within Western Australia, to be introduced from 31 March 2020:
• We have placed a temporary stop-sell on the Deluxe Eco Tents, Dorm Eco Tents and Dorm Cabins, until 31 May 2020.
• Our campsites remain open.
• If you are in the Pilbara region and require somewhere to stay, contact us for your options.
• You can still make bookings in all accommodation types for stays from June onwards.
We will continue to monitor the situation and review as necessary.
We know this is disappointing news for our guests booked to arrive in April/May, and is an incredibly tough time for tourism businesses across WA. A full refund will be provided to affected guests, or the option of a full credit which can be used within 24 months, with priority access to your chosen future dates. You have the option, but please consider showing your support for tourism businesses and please postpone, rather than cancel. Our team is ready to assist you and we hope to welcome you to the Karijini Eco Retreat soon.
To assist us in keeping our guests and staff safe and well, extra precautions in line with government advice are currently in place. With these precautions we aim to provide reassurance to your travel plans. This is a changing situation and may be updated:
• We have increased our focus on our hygiene procedures with careful and rigorous cleaning and disinfecting in all areas.
• Due to current restrictions for licenced venues, we have closed the restaurant for the time being. We recommend you bring sufficient food and drinks for your stay. Barbeques and gas burners are available.
• The kiosk is open and you can purchase takeaway tea and coffee, confectionery, as well as a range of unique Karijini souvenirs.
• Good hand hygiene, sneeze/cough etiquette and social distancing procedures are in practice. Soap is available.
• Should you be feeling unwell, or have a suspected case of coronavirus, or have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case, we ask that you please remain at home until you receive medical clearance.
If you have any questions please contact our reservations team via email email@example.com or phone +61 8 9425 5591.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Karijini Eco Retreat and wish you a fantastic holiday.