Click to view videos
Stay in one of the Eco Tents for a comfortable and natural "Glamping" experience for you to enjoy after your day of exploring all the many stunning sites within the National Park.
These tents are semi-permanent structures that incorporate ecologically sustainable principles and can easily be erected and dismantled in remote areas with little impact to the natural environment using recycled materials wherever possible.
• Own private ensuite bathroom
• Front and rear deck
• Spacious stylish interiors
• King size bed + bunk beds (max 4 persons)
• Quality bedding and linen (100% cotton sheets/brushed cotton blankets)
• Minimal power for low wattage applications (Charging camera battery/iPod)
• Solar power
• Grey water treatment
• Natural ventilation (No air-conditioner)
• Floor made from composite timber
• Flow showerheads & spring loaded taps
• Recycled toilet paper
• Use of natural products only
Rooms are serviced every 4 days.