Click to view videos
See, taste, explore, play in the amazing Pilbara region with the Outback Ranges to Reef Road Trip Package, taking you off the beaten track on an unforgettable experience. A value packed 6 night package for 2 people - $2,400 - for travel Saturdays to Fridays, excluding school holidays. Just $310 per extra child/adult (max 2 additional ppl).
The epic Pilbara, twice the size of the United Kingdom, has some of the world’s most stunning ancient natural landscapes, dating back 3.5 – 4.3 billion years. From coastal to inland, from ancient indigenous sites to colonial settlements, from pristine untouched landscapes to a powerhouse mining industry – this is where you'll discover the real Aussie outback.
• Arrive Saturday to the Karijini National Park
• Saturday to Monday: 2 nights at Karijini Eco Retreat in a Deluxe Eco Tent, includes continental breakfast
• Monday: Drive from Karijini to Onslow. 1 night at Onslow Beach Resort in an Executive Suite, includes cooked breakfast. Leave your car at the resort for your island stay – includes free parking
• Tuesday: Travel from Onslow to the Mackerel Islands, on a 45 minute boat transfer
• Tuesday to Friday: 3 nights at the Mackerel Islands in a Beachfront Cabin, includes stand up paddle board and kayak hire
• Friday: Travel from the Mackerel Islands back to Onslow, on a 45 minute boat transfer
• Depart Friday from Onslow
• This is a self-drive package in your own vehicle, does not include car hire. Accommodation, some breakfasts, car parking, island boat transfers, island SUP & kayak hire included
• Valid for stays Saturday to Friday, until 31 October 2020, subject to availability, excludes school holidays
• Must be pre-booked & paid in full at the time of booking, this offer is not available onsite
• Offer is not combinable with any other deals