Click to view videos
With an abundance of natural fauna, wildlife and historically wonderful gorges, Karijini National Park is the perfect place for school trips, full of education and exploration for all age groups.
With environmentally friendly accommodation options, Karijini Eco Retreat is the first and only permanent accommodation in the Karijini National Park. Our Dorm Eco Cabins are particularly suited for student and education groups, sleeping up to 32 in total.
• Eight eco cabins, built in sets of two
• Two bunk beds sleeping up to four people per cabin
• Each cabin is fitted with large individual lockers, a small personal fan and a bedside reading light for each bed
• Each set of two cabins features a shared deck with tables & chairs for up to eight people
• A close-by ablution black contains three male toilets, three female toilets, three male showers, three female showers, one disabled toilet and one disabled shower
• Within 200 meters of the cabins is a BBQ area with two BBQs and shaded seating for up to 16 people
• A large campsite accommodating up to four large tents resides nearly
• Other accommodation options include 64 campsites, 40 deluxe eco tents with ensuites and 10 'dorm style' eco tents
In 2015, we launched our new open-air Amphitheatre with a seating capacity of up to 50 people, ideally suited for classroom sessions, events and activities.
The amphitheatre includes an audio system to allow guests to plug and play their own music exclusively through the speakers.
The Retreat has one cordless microphone, a live music set up, including two powered speakers, 12 channel mixing board and two microphones with stands. We can also supply a projector & screen.
We have an Ethernet input, enabling guests to use the Retreat's network for a display.
Nestled in our pristine wilderness playground - you'll find a range of options that can be tailored to suit the topics and activities of your choice, including:
• Gorge trekking (guided and non-guided)
• Exploring one of the world’s most ancient landscapes
• Bathing in the local rock pools and waterfalls
• Discovering Joffre Gorge (walk starts directly at the Retreat)
• Bush cooking (by arrangement, subject to availability)
• Aboriginal culture (by arrangement, subject to availability)
• Arts and crafts
• Wildflower walks (seasonal)
• National Park walks and talk with a local Ranger (by arrangement, subject to availability)
• Eco Tour of Karijini Eco Retreat
• Bush tucker / bush medicine/bush tracking (by arrangement, subject to availability)
To enquire about rates, meals and tour options, please call us on (08) 9286 1731 or email email@example.com.