Grand North West Drive Routes
Experience the icons of the Grand North West Self Drive Routes
Download an itinerary for your next holiday! These self drive routes will inspire you to explore some of the most extraordinary highlights in the North of Western Australia.
There are three routes to choose from - Explorer, Adventurer and Wildflower
Each route will lead you to a range of iconic sites which reflect the natural beauty of Western Australia, combining coastal seascapes with ancient gorges, the ghosts of the goldrush days, dreamtime stories and rock art from one of the world's oldest living cultures.
Discover some of WA's most extraordinary natural phenomena
- 'lunar' landscapes on the Pinnacles desert drive (Nambung National Park)
- vibrant colours of Shark Bay - where the desert meets the ocean
- some wildly friendly dolphins at Monkey Mia
- a favourite playground for gentle giants (whale sharks) - Ningaloo Reef
- ancient gorges (over two billion years in the making) at Karijini National Park
- dreamtime trails of the gigantic Warlu serpent, who carved the waterways
- the world's biggest rock - Mt. Augustus!
Click on the links below to view and download the itineraries:
View online: Grand North West Explorer Route
View online: Grand North West Wildflower Route
View online: Grand North West Adventurer Route